I speak for leadership conferences, seminars, and workshops. I’ve spoken at over 100 conferences to more than 13,000 leaders across the United States and in Japan. I’m available to speak on a number of leadership, personal growth, and ministry topics. Some of the sessions I offer include:
- Direction: Discovering Your Life Purpose – Clarifying your life purpose is one of the most common issues people face today. This session unpacks the necessary ingredients to clarify your purpose as you reflect on your past, understand how God wired you, uncover your vision and values, and pinpoint the roles that match who God created you to be.
- The Five Levels of Personal Growth – Personal growth has the power to transform you and the people you lead. This session examines the characteristics of the five levels of personal growth (Learning, Thinking, Living, Impacting, and Multiplying) and the practices necessary to catalyze each level.
- Creating a Personal Growth TRAC – Every year people set growth goals but never realize their full potential. This extremely practical session helps you create a customized growth TRAC that equips you to set and achieve growth goals and realize your full growth capacity.
- Time Management: Finding Fulfillment, Focus, and Rhythm – Leaders are in the never ending race to get more done in less time. This session helps you find fulfillment, focus, and rhythm with your time and most importantly align your purpose, priorities, and platforms of influence to leverage your time for maximum impact.
- Bull’s Eye Leadership: How to Only Do What You Do Best – People hear it everyday…”play to your strengths.” But the question is “how?” This session walks leaders through the process of living in the Bull’s eye. It unpacks ten steps to help you only do what you do best.
- Creating an Organizational Growth Culture – Leaders not only want to grow, they want their teams to grow too. Creating an organizational growth culture is essential for your church or organization to reach its full potential. This session helps you take practical steps to cultivate a growth culture and stimulate an organizational learning posture.
- Next Level Teams – What does it take to move your team to the next level? This session explores what leaders and team members must bring to the table to become a next level team and the powerful dynamic that results when these qualities merge.
- Intentional Investing: How to Develop Emerging Leaders – Developing leaders is crucial to the success and future of your church or organization. This session helps leaders identify emerging talent and leverage key practices to invest in the next generation of leaders.
- Strategic Planning – Many churches and organizations have plenty of activity but lack the strategic insight to maximize that activity. This session helps you cultivate strategic thinking and develop a strategic plan that will leverage your impact and realize your vision.
- Small Group Ministry – Small groups are a critical piece to the health of the local church. These sessions help you launch and grow a healthy small group ministry, recruit and develop leaders, maximize enrollment, and mobilize groups to serve.
Stephen Blandino is one of the greatest leadership trainers and developers of curriculum I have ever met. He is an incredible asset to the Kingdom of God at large. Scott Wilson, Senior Pastor, The Oaks, Author of Steering Through Chaos, The Next Level, and Act Normal
Stephen really gets the church. His content on church strategy is some of the best I’ve ever heard. You will not be disappointed in what he brings to the table for you and your team. Justin Lathrop, Strategic Relations
Stephen Blandino did an awesome job challenging our people at the Louisiana Assemblies of God Church Ministries Convention. I received positive comments on his presentations on small group ministry, personal development, and leadership skills. I was particularly appreciative of the books, curriculum, and resources he made available to our leaders. Hutson Goza, Louisiana A/G Christian Education Director