I am the Lead Pastor at 7 City Church in Ft. Worth, Texas. 7 City launch in September 2012 and is located in the West 7th/Cultural Arts district of Fort Worth.
My blog is about leadership, personal growth, church, and culture. I aim to provide insightful and practical content that will help you engage in personal growth, develop your full leadership capacity, and produce effective, Kingdom-advancing churches and organizations.
So you don’t miss my regular updates, you’re invited to subscribe to my blog via email or RSS feed in the right column. You can also view some of my top posts in the bottom right column or feel free to check out my archives.
I live in the Ft. Worth, Texas area with my wife Karen and our daughter Ashley. Karen holds a Master’s in Counseling from TCU and is a counselor in a local school district. Ashley is a full-time college student.
I hold a Master’s in Organizational Leadership. Prior to launching 7 City Church, I was the executive pastor at Christ Church in Fort Worth. I’ve also served as Vice President of a leadership development organization where I provided oversight to product development and conducted more than 100 leadership conferences and trained over 13,000 leaders across the United States and in Japan.
I am the author of GO! Starting a Personal Growth Revolution. I’m also a blogger, communicator, coach and the author or co-author of 8 small group curriculums including:
- You Are: What God Has to Say About You
- Risk: Living Above the Normal
- Love’s Playlist: A Small Group Study of 1 Corinthians 13
- Journey of a Dreamer: A Small Group Study on the Life of Joseph
- 9=1: Nine Ingredients to Make One Incredible You (Fruit of the Spirit)
- Essentials: Six Keys to Inspire Spiritual Vitality
- The Uncommon Life: A Small Group Study of the Book of James
MY CONTACT INFORMATION: