I’m incredibly excited about the launch of my new book, Do Good Works. Do Good Works helps readers answer the question that spans every generation: “Am I Doing What I Was Made to Do?”
We desperately want to make our lives count, yet we often find ourselves trapped in a holding pattern of frustration. But the question doesn’t have to go unanswered. Ephesians 2:10 says, “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
In Do Good Works, you’ll discover the specific good works God prepared in advance for you to do. You’ll learn how God created you on purpose, cultivated you for purpose, crafted you with purpose, and called you to purpose. You’ll turn over the ten pieces of the Good Works Puzzle, craft your insights into a compelling Good Works Statement, and identify a role (in your community, church, career, or culture) that will help you live out your good works every day. Inspiring, and immensely practical, Do Good Works will help you (and those you mentor) get unstuck, discover your purpose, and make the world around you flourish.
But I need your help…
I’m looking for 50 people to join my launch team for Do Good Works. It’s a group of people willing to spread the word about the book. You can sign-up HERE.
As a Do Good Works Launch Team Member, you’ll receive:
- A free hard copy of Do Good Works shipped to you immediately (sorry, U.S. residents only)
- A digital copy of my book, GO! Starting a Personal Growth Revolution
- A copy of the Do Good Works Group Discussion Guide
As a member of the Do Good Works Launch Team, you agree to:
- Read the book ASAP upon receipt
- Write a brief review on Amazon.com (pro or con)
- Spread the word about Do Good Works via Facebook, Twitter, your blog, or any way you can (especially during the week of January 30th)
Visit DoGoodWorksBook.com to sign-up for the Do Good Works Launch Team, and to learn more about the book.
Your help is sincerely appreciated. Most importantly, my hope is that Do Good Works will have a profound impact on your life and those you influence.